About Aberdeen, New Jersey
Aberdeen is a beautiful suburban township in the Raritan Bay Area of Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- Located in the northwestern corner of Monmouth County, Aberdeen, NJ, borders the towns of Matawan, Keyport, Hazlet, Marlboro, and Holmdel in Monmouth County, as well as Old Bridge in Middlesex County.
- View a map of Aberdeen Township, NJ.
- The Garden State Parkway, a convenient connector to points north and south, passes through Aberdeen.
- The Aberdeen-Matawan station is one of the busiest stations on the North Jersey Coast line of NJ Transit. This results in a convenient commute.
- In addition, NJ Transit offers a bus line to New York Port Authority allowing for more easy ways to commute.
- Newark Liberty International Airport is the nearest airport (about 26 miles).
Aberdeen Real Estate and Homes for Sale in Aberdeen
Aberdeen, NJ, is filled with exciting real estate opportunities offering both new homes, resale homes, condo communities and great rentals, featuring neighborhoods including: Cliffwood, Cliffwood Beach, Freneau, and Strathmore.
Are you a fan of Aberdeen? Let us know some of your favorite things!
Make Aberdeen Your Home
Thinking of moving to Aberdeen, NJ? Resources Real Estate’s Aberdeen sales team are ready to help you take the first step towards owning your dream home.
Selling your Home in Aberdeen
If you wish to sell your property, we will help you to get the best price. We will provide you with the most accurate comparative market analysis. This will determine the right price for your home. After that, we’ll put our award-winning marketing to work for you.
What’s Your Home Worth?
There’s no cost, and no obligation. Enter your address and get three automated estimates — Instantly.
Schedule a real estate consultation with the professionals at Resources Real Estate today.