Long Branch, New Jersey offers a variety of fun things to do for visitors and locals alike. Here are some suggestions:
- Visit the beach: Long Branch is home to several beautiful beaches, including Seven Presidents Oceanfront Park and Long Branch Beach. Spend a day relaxing on the sand, swimming, and enjoying the ocean views.
- Explore Pier Village: Pier Village is a popular shopping, dining, and entertainment destination in Long Branch. Browse the boutiques, grab a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants, and enjoy live music and events in the summer.
- Take a stroll on the boardwalk: The Long Branch boardwalk stretches for miles along the beach, offering stunning views of the ocean and nearby towns. Take a leisurely walk or jog, rent a bike, or rollerblade.
- See a play at New Jersey Repertory Company’s Lumia Theater on lower Broadway whose mission is to develop and produce new plays.
- Visit the Long Branch Historical Museum Association: Learn about the history of Long Branch and the surrounding area at the Long Branch Historical Museum Association. The museum offers exhibits, artifacts, and educational programs.
- Visit the Monmouth University Art Galleries: Monmouth University is home to several art galleries, showcasing works by local and international artists. Admission is free, and the galleries are open to the public.
- Go to a concert or performing arts event at Monmouth University’s Pollak Theater, a recently renovated 700 seat theater that presents live music, theatre and dance by national touring artists such as Rosanne Cash, Jason Isbell, L.A. Theatreworks, and Ailey II Dance Company.