Here are some general reasons why someone might want to live in Oceanport, NJ:
- Proximity to the beach: Oceanport is located on the Jersey Shore and is only a few miles from several popular beaches, including Long Branch and Asbury Park.
- Small-town feel: Oceanport is a relatively small town with a population of just over 5,700, giving it a tight-knit community feel.
- Outdoor recreation: The town is home to a number of parks and trails, including Blackberry Bay Park and the Monmouth County Park System, which offers hiking, biking, and horseback riding trails.
- Convenient location: Oceanport is located just off the Garden State Parkway, making it easy to travel north to New York City or south to Atlantic City. It is also close to major cities like Philadelphia and Washington D.C.
- Good schools: Oceanport is part of the Oceanport School District, which has received high ratings for its schools.