Born and raised in North Jersey, Colleen grew up spending summers at the beautiful Jersey Shore and knew, even back then, that when it was time to raise a family there was no better place to live than Monmouth County. Colleen earned a bachelor’s degree in Political Science from Salve Regina University and worked for several large insurance agencies, eventually getting her real estate license and attending the Appraisal Institute at Rutgers before joining Resources as a Sales Associate.
Colleen believes that real estate is about building long term relationships and throughout her career she has made it a priority to offer excellent service to her clients. In fact, most of her clientele are either referrals from past clients or returning clients themselves. When you work with Colleen, you can expect superior representation that is both efficient and professional. Trustworthy and knowledgeable, she has the ability to build and manage transactions and will work diligently to attain your desired goal at the closing table. Whether you are buying your first house, listing a home that has been cherished for years or interested in investing in real estate, Colleen will provide you with the right information, expert guidance and successful strategies to ensure a smooth and successful real estate transaction.
- 2017 Ambassador Award $3-5 million
- 2016 Sterling Award $5-10 million
- 2015 Diplomat Award $1-2 million Sales Production
- Featured Luxury Agent March 2017
- Perseverance Award July 2017
- Top Listing Agent August 2016
- Featured Luxury Agent October 2016
- Rainmaker July 2015
- Featured Luxury Agent October 2014
- Agent of the Month October 2011 & September 2006