Matthew Ferrara is the Dean of Innovation for Leading Real Estate Companies of the World and part of the network’s Institute for professional training of its members. His vision of the “new” real estate professional is in perfect sync with that of Resources Real Estate.
From Matthew Ferrara
Philosopher, Speaker, Writer, Photographer
THE “NEW” REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONAL
A good friend asked his network this morning: “Who is the “new” real estate professional who will emerge from these changing times?”
A great question, so let me challenge myself to imagine:
- The “new” real estate professional starts with a business plan that focuses on sales and sphere;
- They affiliate with amazing companies with systems, tools and training they don’t need to find/administer on their own;
- They combine high tech with high-touch skills to deliver great service and experience to clients;
- They work closely with a manager who coaches and supports them;
- They operate profitably at a mutually beneficial commission split with their broker; as well as compensation from consumers.
- They work a decent amount of hours and have a relationship of professional trust and respect with their clients to maintain effective results and work-life balance;
- Their colleagues find them a joy to work with;
- Their towns and communities are proud to have their support;
- Their government will respect their contribution to the economy;
- And their family and friends will support the work they do because they know it matters.
That’s the “new” real estate professional – same as the “old one” in many ways, too, but even better than ever!
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our agents are some of the best in the business. Our dedicated team consists of high caliber professionals with diverse backgrounds: former educators, executives, medical personnel, finance personnel, public speakers, television producers and even high tech engineers. They are all committed to the business of real estate, the client and — just as importantly — to each other.
Our team culture is unlike other companies, something for which we have been acknowledged multiple times. It’s a culture of creativity, cooperation and caring. We are a multi-year recipient of the Top Workplace award from NJ.com as well as the only recipient of the Company Spirit award from Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate as well as honored by them for our philanthropic work with the Carolynn Ozar Diakon Foundation and Lunch Break Life Skills Center.
Resources Real Estate created a culture of partnership — a cooperative environment in which our agents and support staff ensure that our clients — both buyers and sellers — have the competitive edge.
Learn more about our Company Culture
Our marketing has been honored by Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate multiple times for our innovative social, print, video and digital marketing.
Our training is second to none: we have the best new agent training, ongoing career development and coaching for experienced agents.
And our network affiliations with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate and Luxury Portfolio International provide additional channels for business growth and higher income.
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGY
Our tools & technology enable our agents to be more efficient and productive while ensuring a top level client experience.
We empower our support staff to assist our agents in handling the many marketing, compliance and transactional activities required so that our agents may focus on building productive client relationships to further increase their business.
To put it simply, our job is to help our agents be the best in the business.
If you are interested in a dynamic and financially rewarding career, you will find no better environment than Resources Real Estate.
Whether you are an experienced agent looking for better opportunities than what your current broker provides, or someone interested in learning more about a career in real estate, call us today at 732.212.0440 or email us at careers(at)resourcesrealestate(dotted)com.
Are you interested in learning more about Resources Real Estate and our distinct difference? Please register for an upcoming Career Webinar below to learn more.
We are looking for new talent! Interested in joining our team? We have sales offices in Colts Neck, Rumson, Manasquan, Atlantic Highlands and Shrewsbury! Contact us below!
Learn more about Careers at Resources Real Estate